Oakley Health Group and the GDPR
Oakley Health Group has ensured that it meets its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in force on 25th May 2018, and in particular how the surgery processes personal data, including sensitive health records.
You can find out more about the GDPR here:
You can view our detailed privacy notices via the dedicated tab within this "Medical Record" section.
- Our Personal Data Breach policy is here
- Our Right of Access (SAR) policy is here
- Our Right to Object policy is here
- Our Data Protection Impact Assessment policy is here
- Our Data Protection Policy is here
We ensure that patients of OHG are made aware of their rights under the new legislation and that the surgery meets its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Oakley Health Group places privacy and data protection at the heart of all its processing.
You have the right to both:
- Opt out of any of the data sharing schemes
- Opt back into any of the data sharing schemes
(that you may have already opted out of)
Full details can be found in our "Your medical records" section.